Wednesday 11 January 2017

Vegan Life Live: Sunday: Day 2


Day two baby!!

Brought a friend with me on the second day, shes not vegan, not even close, but she does have a lactose intolerance and has been trying to look for alternatives for dairy, she has also seen how often dairy comes up in the ingredients for things so in a way understands the struggle of a vegan.

She wanted to use the day to try and learn some tricks for living without dairy, and i took my chance to maybe open her eyes a little.






I was wearing my new T-shirt from Ethics and Antics so being me took the opportunity for a little photo! I LOVE a long line T-shirt!! So this was a perfect match for me!!









We started the day much as i had on Saturday, food time! I'd had my eye on a few other stall after I had Happy Maki the day before. We settled for a Vegan Doner from What the Pita and it was AMAZING!! Serious stuff. I got the meal deal, which was a Doner, Drink and Baklava!









Que crazy picture of me enjoying this bad boy!!











Next we had a look around a few stalls and then we popped over to the Cinema to watch Forks over Knives, I've seen this before but it was great to hear that my friend wanted to watch it, as its all based around the health of eating a plant based diet with lots of evidence to back it up. I think its a great documentary to watch for anyone who wants to live a healthier life.





We went up to the Veganuary room after to hear a talk on "life after cheese" which was great for my friend, and lots of people in the room shared cheesy tips!









Keeping the Dairy free theme of the day we went and queued up for Yorica, now if you live in London and you haven't heard of Yorica? Where have you been!! This place is totally free from....if you're allergic to something, you can probably eat here!! Cookies and Cream ice cream, always a pleasure never a chore! As creamy as their ice cream is, its not sickly. (no moo here!)


Then my FAVE part of the day, we went to watch a talk by the Fat Gay Vegan, He's a vegan blogger with a difference, the difference being, he tells you about all the good food and he is so passionate about veganism without being preachy or putting people down (he's pretty funny too!)
He gave me some great tips on keeping my blog alive.

Again such a great day!! Thanks Vegan Life Live!!

Keep it positive


Nessa


Instagram : @endless_night07

Twitter:  @endless_night07
Pinterest: endlessnight7
Snapchat @endless_night7

No comments:

Post a Comment