Monday 2 January 2017

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!!


So last year was pants in the blogging department….apologies about that, but it's a new year and it's a new…..nah!! Not going down the road of a new year new me, but i do want to get back into this again.


As you’ve seen my blog has been a mashup of life events so far….so this year is going to be the same a mashup of life events. But….from a renewed, back to not giving a **** about what anyone else thinks, view of my still fairly new vegan life!!


AAGGHHH she said Vegan!!!


Yep, thats right, vegan…..scared...are ya...are ya??


Well don't be, it's something no one ever thought i’d be able to add to the list of labels i have. Me included!! But it is a way of life for me now.


As i write this it's the second of January and therefor Veganuary….


Veganuary is maybe something you’ve heard of, especially if you live or travel in London, they have loads of posters on the underground this year, which is great exposure.
Check them out if you want to find out more….




I’ve got Vegan Life Live coming up on the 7th and 8th of January, so I’ll be trying my best to document how that goes.

Got a little trip to the Steal City (Sheffield) for some epic burger action in February. 


I’ll be throwing up some recipes I've been loving and working on, some views on eating out (which for Veganuary is looking super exciting!!) and some updates on getting fit!!


Keep it positive

Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment