Monday 12 October 2015

Sober October - Macmillan Support

Booze. 

I can take or leave it.

Don't get me wrong, i love a night out getting tipsy (sometimes a little more than tipsy, but that's about once a year, and I've never been arrested!)

But i also love a sober night out, I am queen of the dance floor with or without alcohol.

I have a lot of friends who would need a drink before getting up for a boogie, a lot of them tell me they don't know how i can manage a full night out without touching a drop of alcohol. 

I think i get that from my Mum and my Auntie, they never need a reason to get up on the dance floor!

So i decided that for October I would give up drinking all together for the whole Month.




I have set up a just giving page if any of you lovely lot would like to sponsor me :) 

Vanessa-Drink-Hic

I think the challenge will be this Sunday, I'm going to The Warped Tour A whole day not drinking, watching some of my fave bands.
Easy.....
But when everyone else is slowly getting a low level buzz, i'll be drinking water and still having an awesome time, just wishing i was drinking a crisp Cider!




I even set up my own Hashtag for the month #SoberKawaiiNessa you can check it out on Twitter and on Instagram.

Keep it positive (and wish me luck!)

Nessa

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment