Monday 11 May 2015

Protein!!

So I took a little journey into a territory I don't really know that much about....Supplements!!


Having read some (lots) of different blogs, articles and links from Pinterest....

I realised that I should maybe try some supplements to help me on my slimming down journey.

So the ones that I have decided to try are:

Vitamin D - The Sunshine Vitamin!! This Coupled with Calcium can help support fat loss.
Calcium - Calcium is an essential mineral, this can help with fat loss and a lack of this can suppress the hormone called Calcitiol which is responsible for reducing fat burning.
Omega 3 - This is really great for your over all heath and has also been shown to stimulate fat burning.
CLA - this is an Omega 6 Fatty Acid, other Omega 6 fatty acids are known for not being very good for you. CLA can help support fat loss while promoting muscle growth.
Green Tea Extract - Its main active ingredient is Polyphenol Epigallocatechin Gallate. This helps increase the metabolic rate and fat burning.
Protein - This is really great for helping muscles repair after a work out, the Protein I have decided to get is Cookies and Cream Flavour from My Protein.com. It is the Diet Whey as I don't really want to start bulking up, I need to lose a few pounds before I can think about real heavy weight training.
http://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-diet-whey/10530657.html

Once they've all turned up and I've been taking them for a while I'll post again about how I'm finding them.

Keep it positive

Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment