Wednesday 6 May 2015

#AccaAwesome

I Won!!!

A few weeks ago I won a hamper of make up from Benefit!! It was like All my Christmases had come at once!!

Then last Thursday I received an e-mail from Stylist Magazine saying I had won 2 tickets to a preview showing of Pitch Perfect 2 with a Q&A with Anna Kendrick after!!!
I actually screamed!!! (Imagine the little girl from Despicable Me, when she's squeezing the Unicorn toy screaming "its so fluffy im gonna dieeeeeeee" that's me!!)

I love the first Pitch perfect movie!! So this was amazing, I entered the competition on a whim, as I guess most people who enter competitions do! I never think I'm actually gonna win, especially seen as I'd won the Benefit competition only a few weeks prior.

So here I am sat in Cafe Nero as I type waiting for my House mate to arrive and go and watch the preview!! Its being held at The Mayfair Hotel, which, no doubt, is gonna be far to posh for little old Northern me!! But I am going to LOVE every minute of it!!

Keep it Positive

Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment