Sunday 3 May 2015

#Japlanning

Kawaii is my middle name (well if you asked my friends, they'd tell you that, and that mostly because I taught them that word (on the whole))

I want to go to Japan!!

So here is my start of research and planning, hence the title #Japlanning (Japan Planning)

I have a friend who I went to high school with, she's one of those people though we don't talk much anymore, we'll always be friends. We've all got them.

Her sister had just come back from a trip to Japan and she's written about it on her blog and I'm super glad she did!!

She mentioned how she booked her flights and thought they'd have ages to plan the rest, and how she was really wrong.

I want to go next March (which seems like ageees away) so I'm going to start by researching where I want to visit, the flights can come later.

Two websites I'm gong to start off with, I've listed below.

I'll post another when I've narrowed down all the places I want to visit.

Japan Guide - This is where I'm going to narrow down the activities and places I want to see.

Lonely Planet - Also going to use Lonely Planet to help with the geography so I can travel around easily.


Keep it positive

Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment