Saturday 2 May 2015

FitBit

For my Birthday (which is in January by the way) my mum told me she wanted to get me something I'd been after for a while, but she'd seen there was a new one coming out so she didn't want me thinking she hadn't bought me a present when it wasn't here in time for my birthday.

I'm not one for flashing expensive presents, I've always got what ever I wanted myself (insert Destiny's Child, Independent Woman here). *sassy*

So eventually, as I didn't have a clue what she was going on about buying me, I figured out she meant a smart watch, I was in two minds, one, as I said not one for expensive presents and two, I would love the motivation.

I've always been active, I do love exercise, I've always done different classes, running, the gym. but, and I'm very aware of this, my eating habits aren't exactly angelic.
I used to be a super fussy eater, but I hated it, I felt like a child, immature; so when I started to like more and more food it was like the world opened up to me!
I don't eat well all the time, but I certainly eat better than I ever used to. After putting on weight, I knew I need something to help me track my calorie output, and to get an idea on how much I actually move about.

I LOVE MY FITBIT!!!!!!!

I have the Fitbit charge HR, I wear it constantly!!
I would recommend them for anyone who's thinking about getting a smart watch. They're discrete, easy to use and super helpful!!

If I know I'm no where near my step goal for the day, it forces me to walk home rather than get the bus. Its also got challenges on the App which you can join with friends who have also got a Fitbit, This really pushes me to go over my step goal for the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment