Friday 6 November 2015

Late Halloween Cupcakes - Ready for the Party!!

My friend is having a  late Halloween party this weekend as she lives close to Twickenham so with the Rugby World Cup Final on Halloween no one was able to get to her house. 

So that meant I had time to make some awesome Halloween Cupcakes for her (ohh and its also her Birthday!)

My previous attempt at Orange and Black ones turned out really well using the Wilton ColurSwirl Piping device. (of which i LOVE so much!!)

So as i did the Orange and Black ones last time, i decided to do 12 of those and 12 Green and Purple.

I used the same Vanilla recipe and doubled all the ingredients. 

I split the Mixture into 4 and coloured each one. I also did the same with the Icing.


Orange and Black, Purple and Green
I was worried about how the Purple was going to turn out as i has used Violet, but as the mixture wasn't white it gave it a deeper, spookier colour!


My fave colour Gels are always Wilton!
I Mixed the cake mixture so when they are cut in half (or bitten into) you will see 2 colours. On top of the green i put the purple mixture (forgot to take a picture of that) I did the same with the Orange and black ones.



Using the ColourSwirl icing kit, i made these!! I love the way the colours sit together! Really Halloweeny!!



No cupcakes are complete without sprinkles! I had a pot of Halloween theme sprinkles which would go out of date before next years Halloween. so I went to town!


Hopefully they will taste as amazing as they look!!


Keep it Positive!

Nessa

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment