Tuesday 10 November 2015

Debenhams -Find your fabulous Christmas


Tonight i was lucky enough to be a plus one to a beauty blogger friend of mine. She had been invited to an event held by Debenhams at Mahiki in Mayfair, London.

This was my first experience of the events that happen in the blogger world. My first taste of what this world is. And i loved it!

Now, I've had people say "ohh you just want to get into blogging for the free things!" But that's so not true. I want to get into blogging to show case my cupcakes and things i enjoy. And most of all meet some awesome people!! (Which i did tonight!)

I'm always amazed that people come along and read the things i put out in the world. And i want to keep that going and reach more people. Most of my posts are about cake *yum* or things i love, but every now and again, i write a post about something I'm really passionate about (more than cake) like my S.O.P.H.I.E post i put up. I'm an opinionated person and a passionate one. If i can reach someone who enjoys my spiel then I'm super happy!

There are many bloggers out there, and many awesome ones. One day i hope to be up there with the greats, for now, I'll just keep posting and hope someone reads what i have to say.

I was lucky enough to grab a goodie bag tonight that looks to have some awesome products in. I shall endeavor to use them all and do a little write up!

Keep it positive

Nessa

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment