Tuesday 17 November 2015

Carnaby Street - #ShoppingParty

Christmas has officially landed with me! While writing this i am still stuffed from the Pie and Mash, Cupcake and Free Cocktail i consumed last night.

Last night i went to the Carnaby Street light switch on.... Or as they call it the Shopping Party.




They have DJs in nearly every shop and on the main through route of Carnaby Street itself. Most of the stores give an extra 20% off so its the perfect time to treat yourself to a little party dress for that work function, or grab a few Christmas presents with a good saving!

They promote the night really well by giving it that almost VIP feeling by sending you a ticket when you sign up with all the stores that are participating in the 20% off.


Me and my friend went for dinner at Mother Mash.


Like Mash?? 

Like pie or sausage?

Like gravy??


Then you'll LOVE Mother Mash!!

Its a simple menu choice, pick your style of Mash, I went for Champ, Mashed potato, cheese, and spring onions.
thn pick a pie or a sausage, I went for Steak and Ale Pie (yum!!)
Then choose your gravy, I went for the farmers option, Red wine, Onion, Mushroom and bacon!!


Its such a simple and homely meal! And amazing value for money!!

There wasn't much left after!!


After a mooch round the shops and a little boogie in Benefit to Maria Carey. (my ultimate fave Christmas song!!)

We headed to Crumbs and Dollies! My fave Cupcake shop by far!!


Cupcake Jemma was there, and i said Hi to her and fan girl'd massively! (so embarrassing!!) I showed her my Halloween Cupcakes.

Banoffee and Cookie Cupcakes! Yummers!


Unfortunately i didn't use the discount on anything but food. I've got the perfect outfit in my head for the Christmas period and i didn't see it tonight!

Obligatory pose in front of the #Carnaby sign!!

If you get chance to go next year! Do it! such a fun girly evening!

Keep it positive

Nessa

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment