Friday 10 February 2017

Fit-Ness part 2

My last post was so in the zone. 

So inspired.....then my birthday happened. 

It was a messy affair, on top of that i was at a friends house for the last 2 weeks looking after their Cat while they were away.....and then the old me kicked in.

Being away from the gym and it taking me at least an hour and a half to get home every night (which i know is normal for some people) took its toll on my positive metal attitude(PMA)

Before I went to "The Cat House" (as its known now). I checked to see if there was a gym near by. There was, but pay as you go for just 2 days was more expensive than one month at my regular gym. I took my work out clothes with me, hoping to get some HIIT training in, but with all the train delays (most days) by the time i got home, fed the cat it was bed time!!

So i fell into some bad snacking habits..."it's my birthday", yeah not for two weeks love. I do love to drag a birthday out but i was totally using this as an excuse to just eat and eat!!

On both the weekends i was at The Cat House, i did manage to drag my ass out for a run. The first was great, first outdoor run of the year! I was proud. Then a friend stayed over the next weekend and we headed out to do a Park Run! Again, awesome, ran the whole thing (as did my friend who I'm super proud of)

So now I'm home!!

Its been 4 days. And in that 4 days I've been for a run after work with a friend. Two runs before work (and this morning smashed yesterdays time!!) And been to the gym twice. Fit-Ness is back in the zone!! I had only put a pound back on over the two weeks. And I've managed to shift that so far and another one! So things are looking up!!

Watch this space for more updates!!

As always

Keep it Positive

Nessa

Instagram: endless_night07
Twitter: Endless_Night07
Pinterest: endlessnight7
Snapchat: endless_night7

No comments:

Post a Comment