Thursday 24 March 2016

Japlanning - It's terrifying me!!

For ages i have longed to go to Japan!! I love everything (aside from what they do with Dolphins) I love the culture, the fashion, the gaming, the history, the city sky line.

So I have saved, and saved, and saved, and i have booked 3 weeks off work to go!!

Exciting right!!

Well... yes, and no....

I have been Japlanning for ages now, I know where I want to go, I know how long I want to be there, I know how much flights will be.

But......

I am struggling to book it, to spend all that money I've saved for so long. Its been a cushioning that I am terrified to let go of.

But as I write this I am going home for Easter, back to Gods Own Country, Yorkshire!!

I am going to enlist the help of my Mama and we are going to spend all the money I have in a three week trip to the country that has fascinated me for so long! 

So until there is an update that it's all booked....please cross your fingers for me!!

Keep it Positive

Nessa

x

No comments:

Post a Comment